Now you can update your Samsung Galxay S3 to latest XXELL4 official jelly bean firmware which has released for Russia. Now, users of Galaxy S3 get ready for updating your smartphone with XXELL4 Android 4.1.2 firmware.
Galaxy S3 I9300 XXELL4 Android 4.1.2 firmware includes tons of new feature like premium suite upgrade, you can find the new features list below in the article. You can easily update your Galaxy S3 I9300 to XXELL4 Android 4.1.2 official Jelly Bean firmware using our tutorial below manually.
I9300XXELL4 firmware is a complete unbranded firmware and does not have any carrier apps. You can also root Galaxy S3 on this firmware.
The main features of XXELL4 Android 4.1.2 updates
- Multi-View or Multi-Windows.
- Page Buddy.
- A revamped Gallery application UI.
- Notification panel with customization support.
- The Brightness Slider in the Notification Panel can be disabled in this new update.
- Smart Rotation.
- Page Artist app and the Group Cast app.
- New Swype-like keyboard that has been demoed in the Android 4.2 OS.
- Multiple enhancements and other small features were also added so that you’ll get the best possible Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Experience.
Android 4.1.2 XXELL4 Firmware Details:
- PDA: I9300XXELL4
- CSC: I9300OXEELL1
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 2012-12-12
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Download & Install Samsung Galaxy S3 USB Drivers
You will need to connect your Android phone with the computer. For that, please make sure you have installed the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S3. If not, you can download the latest official Samsung Galaxy S3 drivers from our USB Drivers section here:
Backup Contacts, SMS, Call logs & What’s App messages
It’s necessary to backup all your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM or official firmware, an official software update or anything else. Backup everything you can as you never know when anything might go wrong.
Please take a look at the following important backup tips. These are important, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
- Backup all your contacts. How? –> How to Backup Contacts on Android Phone.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup and Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Call Logs. How? –> Backup Call Logs with Android App.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
There is an alternative with Samsung KIES you can backup all your data including media files and so on. Download and Install KIES from official website if you don’t have it installed already and make backup.
Now, assuming that you followed all above steps and ready to update your phone to latest official firmware, now head over to the next page and update Galaxy S3 I9300 to Android 4.1.2 XXELL4 official firmware update.