When you own an Android phone, the most important things you will have to do is to backup contacts and backup SMS messages. This is really one of the necessary thing you have to do so that you don’t lose any of your information on individuals you consider friends, family and acquaintances.
Super Backup : SMS & Contacts is the best android app which will help you to do the same. And it’s one of my favorite app which will help you to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization.
You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email. With Super Backup you can also backup apps, SMS, Call logs, Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card.
Super Backup : SMS & Contacts Features :
- Backup apps to SD card(currently can’t backup app datas)
- Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
- Backup contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
- Restore contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
- Delete the backup data on SD card
- Schedule automatic backups
- Show last backup count & time
- User can change backup folder path in Settings
You can also mail your contacts to yourself or someone else using Email contacts option, just make sure after sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file).
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location for Super backup app will be the internal storage card and not the external SD Card. If you are doing a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder.
That’s it! You now know how to Backup Contacts on an Android Phone several distinct but equally effective ways.