Few days ago, LG officially launched its new smartphone Optimus G. LG Optimus G featured 4.7-inch True HD resolution screen, quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM and a 13 megapixel camera. It concourse decidedly price king of smartphones-and it has every chance!
The LG Optimus G also featured 13 megapixel camera which a user can instruct to take snaps by talking to it, plus a 4.7-inch screen with a sharper picture quality than both the iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy S III.
Optimus G Features and Specifications :
- Screen 4.7-inch 1280 × 768 IPS TrueHD with Zerogap Touch technology.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor APQ8064 S4 Pro clocked at 1.5 GHz with Adreno GPU 320.
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating system
- 32GB internal memory (not expandable via SD card)
- Camera from 13 to 8 megapixels, front camera of 1.3 megapixels.
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA and NFC
- 2100 mAh battery
- Dimensions and weight: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm, 145g.
Optimus G Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s quad-core Snapdragon chip, the Optimus G will work in superfast mobile phone systems as well as have the ability to perform many functions at just as soon as, really as showing a television shown as well as concurrently sending text communications or searching the net.
Have a look to the following video by Slashgear introduced Hands on LG Optimus G