So you are the owner of the new Samsung Galaxy S3 and you are searching the web to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S3. Don’t worry, this is really a simple process, like other android phones, you don’t have to Root Galaxy S3 to capture screenshots on S3. Simply follow the simple steps mentioned below.
There are many reasons you need to capture screenshots on your Galaxy S3 device? So that you can share what is on your screen with your friends! Get a high score on a game? Take a screenshot and send it to friends via email or Facebook! Want to share a funny text that someone sent you? There are plenty of reasons to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S3.
Method 1 :
- Press and hold the power as well as home button at the same time.
- The phone will use about a second to register the combination. Do not release before the confirmation appears.
Above take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S3 method is very similar to what I always use on iPhone/iPad devices. Samsung has followed the Apple steps here 😛
Take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S3 Method 2 :
- Click on the MENU button and choose SETTINGS.
- Select MOTION.
- Under “Hand Motion” settings, check “Palm swipe to Capture” checkbox.
- That’s it! You can now capture screens by moving your palm on screen from left to right or right to left. This will likely take screenshot of whatever screen you are currently on. You can go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.
That’s it. Don’t you think it’s too simple to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S3 as compare to other devices. Share your views in the comments.