TweetLine is an alternative client dedicated to the social network twitter and currently available in alpha. Although still in its alpha version, it loads already many features and interface on a white background rather pleasing to the eye and 3 themes available including Dark, Light, Light & Dark.
This app is still in alpha version, a test version, which means that you can possibly encounter some bugs, but you can send a bug report and your report will automatically be sent to the developer each time you will have a problem.
TweetLine Features :
- Pull-to-refresh to refresh each column (timeline, direct messages, mentions)
- Register the last tweet you read in the timeline to always find your tweets as you had left them
- Sharing pictures with TwitPic, Yfrog, Lockerz and pic.twitter
- The colorbar which allows you to assign a color to a user, a colored bar will appear on his tweets in your timeline
- Integration of a url shortener: bit.ly
- Preview images in tweets as thumbnails, and can see the image full screen by clicking on it (with zoom support)
- Configurable action on the support along a tweet
- Android 4.0 themes available : Dark, Light, Light & Dark
- Change the text size of tweets
- Autcompletion on friends name
- Display the renewal hour of your API requests
TweetLine is a brand new Twitter client for your Android device. It brings you Twitter with the new Android 4.0 design, but compatible since Android 2.1.
TweetLine possesses numerous basic features, but also distinguishes itself by new functions including visualization of common friends, action on holding down a tweet, preview shared pictures within the application, or even associate a color to a user in your timeline.