Now Root LG Optimus 3D in 7 easy steps. LG Optimus 3D is one of the best android device launched by the LG Smartphone company in the year 2011. LG Optimus 3D comes with the android frayo but you can upgrade it to the Gingerbread. But updating to the Gingerbread revokes your root access but thanks to some genius folks who got the new working method to root LG Optimus 3D is simple and easy steps.
[quote type=”small” align=”justify”] Let me tell you some things, rooting LG Optimus 3D with this type of methods is not always safe and you must be aware of what you do. Being Android will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process. [/quote]
Pre- Requirements :
1. Download the Rooting package from here.
Steps to Root LG Optimus 3D :
- Extract files from the downloaded Rooting Package and place them on your Desktop.
- You can see the folder named megatron_windows. Open that folder and run the adb.exe file.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone, to do so, go to Menu>Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging and check-mark the box.
- Connect your phone to your PC using the original USB cable.
- Launch run.bat file from the files you extracted.
- Press any key on your keyboard and the rooting process will start.
- Go to Menu on your phone and you will see that the Superuser app is now installed on your phone.
That’s it guys, You have successfully rooted your LG Optimus 3D smartphone and now you can load custom ROMs on this phone.You can take the advantage of many special android apps which just need rooted phones and you have one now. Share this article with your friends who want’s to root LG Optimus 3D.