If you are an owner of HTC explorer smartphone, then here is the good news for you guys, Now you can easily root HTC explore in simple steps. Here is the easiest method/ tutorial for those who want to root their HTC explorer.
Keep in mind that Rooting HTC Explorer will NOT change anything in your phone, it will just make root access possible, the benefits of rooting HTC Explorer are, the release of the operator interface, you can use some software which only support rooted devices , remove some unnecessary services, you can perform full backups with the software like titanium backup and data applications, install applications on memory card and so on. Thanks to xda developers for reveling this process to Root HTC Explorer.
Disclaimer: Let me tell you some things, rooting HTC Explorer smartphone with this type of methods is not always safe and you must be aware of what you do. Being Android will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
Following HTC Explorer root guide will help you to root your device.
1. Download and Install HTC Sync on your PC
2. Unlock your phone’s bootloader
HTC Explorer is not listed as a working device yet but it has been tested and works perfectly. Choose “all other supported models” when selecting device.
3. Download and add a recovery
It will allow you to install .zip ROMs. You can access to it in the menu android phones have when booting the phone after removing-inserting the battery and pressing “volume down” and “power” buttons simultaneously.
- Download A310E Recovery.zip from here.
- Now Extract it on your PC (ie: C:\HTC)
- Run the recovery.bat with phone in fastboot mode (first option in the “3 android menu” ) and connected with usb.
That’s it, It will successfully installs Recovery, and if no errors, you can now install any compatible .zip ROM or app.
4. ROOT HTC Explorer device
- Download and place this Superuser.zip file somewhere in the microSD first.
- Go into Recovery mode (“volume down” + “power”)
- Install Superuser.zip with the option “install .zip from sd” from the recovery menu.
That’s it, you have just rooted HTC Explorer and got the Root HTC Explorer, after rooting don’t restore to factory setting if you don’t want to end up in a bootloop.