Mobile Internet Tethering with Android phones is one of the best ways to ‘stay connected’ – a great option for both companies and personal usage. Thanks to the soaring technology, Android phones now come with the built-in tether ability. This allows any Android phone to comfortably connect to PCs and laptops. Built-in tethering device was missing in the earlier versions of even the most superb Android phones. But with the help of an app, you can download the tethering capability. Customers can now share any saved data that’s well preserved on the Smartphone with their PC/laptop.
You just need to follow a few steps for mobile internet tethering and since it takes no rocket science, just anyone can do it.
Here’s the step-by-step procedure that will guide you with mobile Internet tethering.
- You must have both Android and PC; using the computer’s USB Cable, connect the Android to your computer.
- Hop onto the “settings” menu in your Android.
- From the menu of your Android phone, select the function “Wireless & Networks”.
- Open up the “Tethering & Portable Hotspot” in the wireless & networks menu of your Android Phone.
- Check the box for “USB Tethering” that can be found on “Tethering & Portable Hotspot” menu of your Android.
- Now you’re all ready to share saved data from your Android and PC/laptop.
You can surf the internet, update Facebook status, check e-mails and do nearly lot more on your PCs from your phones. You’ll get a notification on the screen “Enable Bluetooth DUN” which you can run with just any desktop or laptop. The only criterion is that your device should be able to function comfortably with the Bluetooth.
Mobile Internet Tethering is an amazing way through which you can have the Internet without actually needing a Wi-Fi hotspot. If you’re on the go, this seems not only amazing but also unbelievable at times. If you’re someone who enjoys vacationing in different places without having an access to Internet or Wi-Fi, this is the best option with the help of which you can easily keep in contact with your loved ones or even your business partners.
There’re many top Android tethering apps that can do the needful for you. Barnacle Wi-Fi Tether, .PdaNet, Tether for Android, Easy Tether and Android Tethering are few of the well known tethering apps. Now there’s no wonder why they say that Smartphone and developers are a resourceful bunch. Enjoy the Mobile Internet Tethering – be a part of the latest Android – PC technology!