How to root Droid X : Simple, If you want to Root Droid X then you are at the right place. Some talented developers succeeded in obtaining the Droid X root using the following mentioned process. This method will help you to bring the permanent root access on your Droid X device. Now you can easily root or jailbreak Droid X using the following steps. How to Root Droid X, then here are the instructions to do it on your smartphone successfully.
How to root Droid X
Some developers from RootzWiki have come up with a one click root procedure. Well known as the One-Click root tool, it will help in rooting Droid X owners to root their devices with ease. This tool uses the Droid 3 exploit and will also help you to root android 2.3 devices like you can root Droid 3, root Droid X2, root Cliq, and you can root Cliq 2 with the help of this too.
The benefits of rooting Motorola Droid X are, the release of the operator interface, the installation of alternative and custom ROM, you can use some software which only support rooted devices , remove some unnecessary services, you can perform full backups with the software like titanium backup and data applications, install applications on memory card and so on. Following Droid X root guide will help you to root your device.
Disclaimer: Let me tell you some things, rooting htc desire with this type of methods is not always safe and you must be aware of what you do. Being Android will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
- Motorola USB drivers for Windows . Download 32 bits drivers from here and the 64-bit version here.
- Droid 3 easy root script version 7 , Download from here.
- Turn on USB debugging on your phone. To do that, go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging and make sure there’s a check mark beside “USB debugging.”
Here is a tutorial which will help you to get the root of Droid X Android smartphone in simple steps and only takes a few minutes.
- Download & Install Motorola USB drivers on your computer.
- Download and save the Droid 3 easy root script files to your computer. Extract the contents of the file to your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. When the phone asks you for a connection type, select Charge Only mode.
- Open the folder where you extracted the rooting files and Launch the Click to root your Droid 3.bat file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reboot your phone to unlock your device.
That’s it! With the help of above procedure , You have rooted Droid X. Congrats finally you got your answer to How to root droid x , now you can install better apps which support rooted devices only. Above method works on Motorola phones running Android OS 2.3.4 or earlier.