Sony Ericsson presented its new flagship smartphone for the year 2012, Xperia S. Without going through the bush, we can say that a great step forward has been made. The Xperia S has a dual-core processor, becoming the first model of the brand to own. Its screen offers 4.3-inch Reality Display with Mobile Bravia Engine with HD resolution screen (1280 x 720) and HD pixel density of 342 ppi, becoming one of the best!
Knowing that this smartphone features a Qualcomm processor, the experience of both companies has always been excellent, providing very good optimizations.
Sony Ericsson Xperia S Features and Specifications :
- 4.3 inch screen with Bravia Engine Reality Display Mobile
- Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels (pixel density of 342 ppi)
- Dual-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260 clocked at 1.5 GHz
- Internal memory of 32 GB + 1 GB for applications
- 12-megapixel camera (Exmor R sensor)
- Videos in 1080p
- Front camera HD
- DLNA, HDMI, NFC
- Playstation Certification
- Battery 1750 mAh
- Dimensions: 128.0 × 64.0 × 10.6 mm
- Weight: 144 g
The Sony Xperia S is the nice device features 12MP camera with an Exmor R sensor that it carries there on its back is just one more reason why you should consider this model when you are on the hunt for a new phone later this year.