Few Things You Need To Know Before Proceeding.
- You need to have a verified facebook account.
- This worked for me is’nt mean that will work for you also.
2. Enable devloper mode here.
3. Jump into devloper app.
4. Create a new app. Give your shiny new app any display name and namespace you see fit. Read through and agree to the Platform Privacy agreement. This is the step you need to be verified for.
5. Ensure you’re in your new app’s main settings screen. You should see your app’s name near the top of the page
6. Look for the “Open Graph” header, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link. Create a test action for your app.
7. This should drop you into an action type configuration page. Change a few of the default settings and click through all three pages of settings
8. Wait 2-3 minutes
9. Go back to your Facebook homescreen. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page.
Your Profile will look just like my: